Re: [GMRS] Re: Boca Raton FL

  • Gary Michalosky
    Message 1 of 16 , Jul 1, 2010
      I didn't even know there was an active GMRS repeater in Boca Raton.  Only thing I hear from up there is the West Boca country club security guys on the one repeater pair who are grandfathered in from what I gathered and don't give out a cw cal sign for thier license on the repeater. Let me know what you want me to listen to as I am in Central Broward myself

      Gary
      WQJC740