Still looking to buy Repeaters prefer Motorola

  • ray kalbfeld
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2010
      Anyone selling UHF Repeater please advise

      Thank you

      Raymond P. Kalbfeld
      16850 Collins Avenue Suite 112-463
      Sunny Isles Beach, Florida 33160

      Cell 786-267-7555
      Office 305-831-1488
      rpkalbfeld@...

    • Gary Michalosky
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 9, 2010
        Ray,

        Give Jarod Lambert (K4JJL) a call, he was supposed to have been bringing back some MSF5000s wtih him to Deerfield Beach, FL from Georgia.

        Are you looking to set up a GMRS repeater?  If so where in Dade/Broward?   Let me know if your are as I might be interested in helping you with getting equipment if it can get coverage in North Broward...

        Gary Michalosky
        WQJC740/KI4WPI
        Deerfield Beach, FL
        garymic1@...