Re: [GMRS] new member intro

  • Blake Bowers
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3 12:05 PM
      Where are you going to put the repeater?

      Might have a line on a Motorola Micor if you want to
      rerock it, in fact it sits real close to you right now.

      Don't take your organs to heaven,
      heaven knows we need them down here!

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 5 6:11 PM
        It may be located too far from you - if you are on foot.

        Familiar with the AT&T site up on Ferguson Road there
        in Mounds?

        There it be.

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 9 2:12 PM
          Blake