Repeater

  • darren_layton2002@yahoo.co.uk
    Message 1 of 61 , Sep 1, 2008
      Hi folks

      Does anyone know of a website that lists GMRS repeaters and there projected coverage?

      Dazz x x x x x x x x
    • Blake Bowers
      Message 61 of 61 , Nov 21, 2012
        Clubs can get a callsign for a repeater, but it is not required.

        All you need to do is get your repeater pair coordinated through one of the
        state coordination groups, and even then you don't HAVE to do that.

        _____