repeaters

  • Maire-Radios
    Message 1 of 17 , Jun 1, 2008
      I have 2 ICOM FR-4000 repeaters for sale UHF 50 watts each no duplixer. was used in house for testing radio's
      $1000.00 each Florida sales add sales tax.

      thanks John

    • Maire-Radios
      Message 2 of 17 , Nov 9, 2011
        I have a number of Icom repeaters new stock and Kenwood's TKR repeaters selling below cost. Changing to 6.25 digital and these need to go.

        John maire-radios@...

        thank you.

      • Maire-Radios
        Message 3 of 17 , Nov 11, 2011
          Here is the list of the repeaters:

          ALL the following new in the box units:

          Icom IC-FR4000-03USA $800.00 1 each
          Icom IC-FR6000-01USA $900.00 1 each
          Kenwood TKR-850RB factory return units 2 each
          these were sold and dealer returned
          had factory do a 100% check out if units
          tune and test on 460 freg before sale to us
          $836.00 each

          our demo units
          Icom IC-FR6000-01USA 2 used for some demo test to
          range test from 12.5 analog and 6.25 digital
          $825.00

          Icom IC-FR6000-01 USA same as about but with power
          supply by factory and tuned to 461.xxx and
          duplex on the 461.XXX freg
          $1000.00

          EF Johnson VX series 120 watt set for 80 watts
          UHF 461.000 with Zetron repeater tone
          unit.
          $1360.00

          also some Kenwood TKR-840's one TKR-740 and one
          Kenwood TKR-850 on GRMS channel with factory
          build RC-210 unit may be available Dec.

          NO software or cables for above units except the
          EF Johnson will come with software.

          repeaters are being sold as going to digital and also no longer a Icom dealer so clearing out all Icom radio's.
          also some HT's and Mobiles.

          thanks
          John

          1-888-708-0709

        • Don
          Message 4 of 17 , Nov 12, 2011
            DO ANY OF THESE REPOEATERS HAVE DUPLEXERS? IF NOT HOW MUCH FOR A DUPLEXER TUNED TO GMRS?
            --- In GMRS@yahoogroups.com, "Maire-Radios" <maire-radios@...> wrote:

            > Here is the list of the repeaters:
            >
            > ALL the following new in the box units:
            >
            > Icom IC-FR4000-03USA $800.00 1 each
            > Icom IC-FR6000-01USA $900.00 1 each
            > Kenwood TKR-850RB factory return units 2 each
            > these were sold and dealer returned
            > had factory do a 100% check out if units
            > tune and test on 460 freg before sale to us
            > $836.00 each
            >
            > our demo units
            > Icom IC-FR6000-01USA 2 used for some demo test to
            > range test from 12.5 analog and 6.25 digital
            > $825.00
            >
            > Icom IC-FR6000-01 USA same as about but with power
            > supply by factory and tuned to 461.xxx and
            > duplex on the 461.XXX freg
            > $1000.00
            >
            > EF Johnson VX series 120 watt set for 80 watts
            > UHF 461.000 with Zetron repeater tone
            > unit.
            > $1360.00
            >
            > also some Kenwood TKR-840's one TKR-740 and one
            > Kenwood TKR-850 on GRMS channel with factory
            > build RC-210 unit may be available Dec.
            >
            > NO software or cables for above units except the
            > EF Johnson will come with software.
            >
            > repeaters are being sold as going to digital and also no longer a Icom dealer so clearing out all Icom radio's.
            > also some HT's and Mobiles.
            >
            > thanks
            > John
            >
            > 1-888-708-0709

          • Jack
            Message 5 of 17 , Nov 12, 2011
              Don, in looking at this myself have you checked the prices for this
              equipment? what I have found is he is priced at or above NEW, I would check
              ebay as well as several other places

              DO ANY OF THESE REPOEATERS HAVE DUPLEXERS? IF NOT HOW MUCH FOR A DUPLEXER
              TUNED TO GMRS?
              --- In GMRS@yahoogroups.com, "Maire-Radios" <maire-radios@...> wrote:

              > Here is the list of the repeaters:
              >
              > ALL the following new in the box units:
              >
              > Icom IC-FR4000-03USA $800.00 1 each
              > Icom IC-FR6000-01USA $900.00 1 each
              > Kenwood TKR-850RB factory return units 2 each
              > these were sold and dealer returned
              > had factory do a 100% check out if units
              > tune and test on 460 freg before sale to us
              > $836.00 each
              >
              > our demo units
              > Icom IC-FR6000-01USA 2 used for some demo test to
              > range test from 12.5 analog and 6.25 digital
              > $825.00
              >
              > Icom IC-FR6000-01 USA same as about but with power
              > supply by factory and tuned to 461.xxx and
              > duplex on the 461.XXX freg
              > $1000.00
              >
              > EF Johnson VX series 120 watt set for 80 watts
              > UHF 461.000 with Zetron repeater tone
              > unit.
              > $1360.00
              >
              > also some Kenwood TKR-840's one TKR-740 and one
              > Kenwood TKR-850 on GRMS channel with factory
              > build RC-210 unit may be available Dec.
              >
              > NO software or cables for above units except the
              > EF Johnson will come with software.
              >
              > repeaters are being sold as going to digital and also no longer a Icom
              > dealer so clearing out all Icom radio's.
              > also some HT's and Mobiles.
              >
              > thanks
              > John
              >
              > 1-888-708-0709

            • Alex - GMRS Outlet
              Message 6 of 17 , Nov 12, 2011
                Jack - you need to check your sources.

                Everything he has listed is well below dealer cost. Well below used pricing as well. These proxies are impossible to beat! John has priced this stuff to move!

                As a top tier Mega Level Icom dealer myself I am very interested as this is all priced much better than I can get it for as Mega dealer.

                Sent from a mobile device. Please forgive any typos.

                --- In GMRS@yahoogroups.com<mailto:GMRS%40yahoogroups.com>, "Maire-Radios" <maire-radios@...> wrote:

                > Here is the list of the repeaters:
                >
                > ALL the following new in the box units:
                >
                > Icom IC-FR4000-03USA $800.00 1 each
                > Icom IC-FR6000-01USA $900.00 1 each
                > Kenwood TKR-850RB factory return units 2 each
                > these were sold and dealer returned
                > had factory do a 100% check out if units
                > tune and test on 460 freg before sale to us
                > $836.00 each
                >
                > our demo units
                > Icom IC-FR6000-01USA 2 used for some demo test to
                > range test from 12.5 analog and 6.25 digital
                > $825.00
                >
                > Icom IC-FR6000-01 USA same as about but with power
                > supply by factory and tuned to 461.xxx and
                > duplex on the 461.XXX freg
                > $1000.00
                >
                > EF Johnson VX series 120 watt set for 80 watts
                > UHF 461.000 with Zetron repeater tone
                > unit.
                > $1360.00
                >
                > also some Kenwood TKR-840's one TKR-740 and one
                > Kenwood TKR-850 on GRMS channel with factory
                > build RC-210 unit may be available Dec.
                >
                > NO software or cables for above units except the
                > EF Johnson will come with software.
                >
                > repeaters are being sold as going to digital and also no longer a Icom
                > dealer so clearing out all Icom radio's.
                > also some HT's and Mobiles.
                >
                > thanks
                > John
                >
                > 1-888-708-0709

              • Maire-Radios
                Message 7 of 17 , Nov 12, 2011
                  Well I will recheck the prices but the first items are new in factory boxes and the repeater with the power supply and duplixer for $1000. is about $500 less from our cost from Icom. We had the factory do the set up and is a complete system, his only problem the duplixer is in the 461.7XXX at this time and would need to be moved to 462.6XXX area.

                  John

                  Don, in looking at this myself have you checked the prices for this
                  equipment? what I have found is he is priced at or above NEW, I would check
                  ebay as well as several other places

                  DO ANY OF THESE REPOEATERS HAVE DUPLEXERS? IF NOT HOW MUCH FOR A DUPLEXER
                  TUNED TO GMRS?
                  --- In GMRS@yahoogroups.com, "Maire-Radios" <maire-radios@...> wrote:

                  > Here is the list of the repeaters:
                  >
                  > ALL the following new in the box units:
                  >
                  > Icom IC-FR4000-03USA $800.00 1 each
                  > Icom IC-FR6000-01USA $900.00 1 each
                  > Kenwood TKR-850RB factory return units 2 each
                  > these were sold and dealer returned
                  > had factory do a 100% check out if units
                  > tune and test on 460 freg before sale to us
                  > $836.00 each
                  >
                  > our demo units
                  > Icom IC-FR6000-01USA 2 used for some demo test to
                  > range test from 12.5 analog and 6.25 digital
                  > $825.00
                  >
                  > Icom IC-FR6000-01 USA same as about but with power
                  > supply by factory and tuned to 461.xxx and
                  > duplex on the 461.XXX freg
                  > $1000.00
                  >
                  > EF Johnson VX series 120 watt set for 80 watts
                  > UHF 461.000 with Zetron repeater tone
                  > unit.
                  > $1360.00
                  >
                  > also some Kenwood TKR-840's one TKR-740 and one
                  > Kenwood TKR-850 on GRMS channel with factory
                  > build RC-210 unit may be available Dec.
                  >
                  > NO software or cables for above units except the
                  > EF Johnson will come with software.
                  >
                  > repeaters are being sold as going to digital and also no longer a Icom
                  > dealer so clearing out all Icom radio's.
                  > also some HT's and Mobiles.
                  >
                  > thanks
                  > John
                  >
                  > 1-888-708-0709

                • Maire-Radios
                  Message 8 of 17 , Nov 12, 2011
                    Alex thank you,
                    you are right I just want to move the equipment out
                    no problems with the repeater new or demo units

                    John

                    DO ANY OF THESE REPOEATERS HAVE DUPLEXERS? IF NOT HOW MUCH FOR A DUPLEXER
                    TUNED TO GMRS?
                    --- In GMRS@yahoogroups.com<mailto:GMRS%40yahoogroups.com>, "Maire-Radios" <maire-radios@...> wrote:

                    > Here is the list of the repeaters:
                    >
                    > ALL the following new in the box units:
                    >
                    > Icom IC-FR4000-03USA $800.00 1 each
                    > Icom IC-FR6000-01USA $900.00 1 each
                    > Kenwood TKR-850RB factory return units 2 each
                    > these were sold and dealer returned
                    > had factory do a 100% check out if units
                    > tune and test on 460 freg before sale to us
                    > $836.00 each
                    >
                    > our demo units
                    > Icom IC-FR6000-01USA 2 used for some demo test to
                    > range test from 12.5 analog and 6.25 digital
                    > $825.00
                    >
                    > Icom IC-FR6000-01 USA same as about but with power
                    > supply by factory and tuned to 461.xxx and
                    > duplex on the 461.XXX freg
                    > $1000.00
                    >
                    > EF Johnson VX series 120 watt set for 80 watts
                    > UHF 461.000 with Zetron repeater tone
                    > unit.
                    > $1360.00
                    >
                    > also some Kenwood TKR-840's one TKR-740 and one
                    > Kenwood TKR-850 on GRMS channel with factory
                    > build RC-210 unit may be available Dec.
                    >
                    > NO software or cables for above units except the
                    > EF Johnson will come with software.
                    >
                    > repeaters are being sold as going to digital and also no longer a Icom
                    > dealer so clearing out all Icom radio's.
                    > also some HT's and Mobiles.
                    >
                    > thanks
                    > John
                    >
                    > 1-888-708-0709

                  • Jack
                    Message 9 of 17 , Nov 12, 2011
                      WOW then you are both screwed LOL I know what I pay at Icom and Kenwood and
                      as this is not a bash this ends here, it was just a buyer beware and know
                      what your getting at what price...

                      <maire-radios@...> wrote:

                      > Here is the list of the repeaters:
                      >
                      > ALL the following new in the box units:
                      >
                      > Icom IC-FR4000-03USA $800.00 1 each
                      > Icom IC-FR6000-01USA $900.00 1 each
                      > Kenwood TKR-850RB factory return units 2 each
                      > these were sold and dealer returned
                      > had factory do a 100% check out if units
                      > tune and test on 460 freg before sale to us
                      > $836.00 each
                      >
                      > our demo units
                      > Icom IC-FR6000-01USA 2 used for some demo test to
                      > range test from 12.5 analog and 6.25 digital
                      > $825.00
                      >
                      > Icom IC-FR6000-01 USA same as about but with power
                      > supply by factory and tuned to 461.xxx and
                      > duplex on the 461.XXX freg
                      > $1000.00
                      >
                      > EF Johnson VX series 120 watt set for 80 watts
                      > UHF 461.000 with Zetron repeater tone
                      > unit.
                      > $1360.00
                      >
                      > also some Kenwood TKR-840's one TKR-740 and one
                      > Kenwood TKR-850 on GRMS channel with factory
                      > build RC-210 unit may be available Dec.
                      >
                      > NO software or cables for above units except the
                      > EF Johnson will come with software.
                      >
                      > repeaters are being sold as going to digital and also no longer a Icom
                      > dealer so clearing out all Icom radio's.
                      > also some HT's and Mobiles.
                      >
                      > thanks
                      > John
                      >
                      > 1-888-708-0709

                    • Alex - GMRS Outlet
                      Message 10 of 17 , Nov 12, 2011
                        I would love to see a link to the site selling product this far below dealer cost.

                        The factory doesn't sell the for this low, period.

                        I would neve list actual dealer cost on an open forum like this - but as stated this pricing is well below dealer cost.

                        I am very interest in links - because if what you say is true I have no reason to maintain a dealer account with the factory.

                        --- In GMRS@yahoogroups.com<mailto:GMRS%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:GMRS%40yahoogroups.com>, "Maire-Radios"
                        <maire-radios@...> wrote:

                        > Here is the list of the repeaters:
                        >
                        > ALL the following new in the box units:
                        >
                        > Icom IC-FR4000-03USA $800.00 1 each
                        > Icom IC-FR6000-01USA $900.00 1 each
                        > Kenwood TKR-850RB factory return units 2 each
                        > these were sold and dealer returned
                        > had factory do a 100% check out if units
                        > tune and test on 460 freg before sale to us
                        > $836.00 each
                        >
                        > our demo units
                        > Icom IC-FR6000-01USA 2 used for some demo test to
                        > range test from 12.5 analog and 6.25 digital
                        > $825.00
                        >
                        > Icom IC-FR6000-01 USA same as about but with power
                        > supply by factory and tuned to 461.xxx and
                        > duplex on the 461.XXX freg
                        > $1000.00
                        >
                        > EF Johnson VX series 120 watt set for 80 watts
                        > UHF 461.000 with Zetron repeater tone
                        > unit.
                        > $1360.00
                        >
                        > also some Kenwood TKR-840's one TKR-740 and one
                        > Kenwood TKR-850 on GRMS channel with factory
                        > build RC-210 unit may be available Dec.
                        >
                        > NO software or cables for above units except the
                        > EF Johnson will come with software.
                        >
                        > repeaters are being sold as going to digital and also no longer a Icom
                        > dealer so clearing out all Icom radio's.
                        > also some HT's and Mobiles.
                        >
                        > thanks
                        > John
                        >
                        > 1-888-708-0709

                      • Blake Bowers
                        Message 11 of 17 , Nov 12, 2011
                          Well Jack, first off, it is obvious you are not a dealer. Maybe a two
                          stepper, but not a dealer. If a two stepper you should ask about the
                          pricing again. Even after the various discounts are counted in, his pricing
                          is well below cost. Well below cost. If I was not sitting on a great big
                          pile of P25 radios waiting for payment, I would jump all over all of them,
                          most certainly the FR6000 as I have a lightning damaged unit sitting in
                          front of me.

                          Please, give us a link where NEW IN THE BOX equipment is selling for less.
                          Or show us all wrong by offering the same prices on the same gear.

                          I have always thought it was really poor taste to slam another mans pricing,
                          even more so when you have your facts wrong and end up just defaming him.

                          Don't take your organs to heaven,
                          heaven knows we need them down here!

                          > Don, in looking at this myself have you checked the prices for this
                          > equipment? what I have found is he is priced at or above NEW, I would
                          > check
                          > ebay as well as several other places

                        • Jack Foster
                          Message 12 of 17 , Nov 12, 2011
                            What is obvious is none of you know me, and from what I have seen I would
                            not want to know you. Blake your nick name follows you as you are a blow
                            hard.
                            Again the only thing I have said is that buyers need to be aware
                            And it does seam that as none of you know me or where I do bussiness you
                            are talking out your ass.
                            Now be smart and let it go.

                          • Blake Bowers
                            Message 13 of 17 , Nov 12, 2011
                              Jack,

                              I won't stoop to insults as you have done. If you can get them so cheap,
                              sell them to us!

                              Otherwise, various folks here have thrown down the BS flag.