Re: [GMRS] Re: Any Connecticut Users? Any Connecticut Repeaters?

  • Lee Paul
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2008
      Hey!

      Have a license, but it does not seem like anybody is into GMRS in New London
      County.. Besides, from here I would not be able to reach your repeaters even with
      the legal limit. Contact me via my email address and we can discuss further..

      Lee

      Andy <ctbadass71@...> wrote:
      --- In GMRS@yahoogroups.com, "Mike" <shockwavrider@...> wrote:

      > Hello All!
      > Last time I saw any posts regarding Connecticut was in 2006, I am
      > wondering if there have been any new Connecticut members to join this
      > group, and/or any Connecticut Repeaters which may have gone online?
      >
      > Thanks-
      >
      > Mike

      im in ct and just joined, i am part of a local group with 3 repeaters
      in operation, 1 is in berlin ct, 1 is in hartford ct and 1 in
      bloomfield ct, you can check out our website www.ghgmrs.com , we are
      trying to become REACT affiliated and expand our members!

    • Walters
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2008
        Hello Andy,

        My name is Stan. It sounds like you have a nice repeater system. We would love to have you form a REACT team and utilize GMRS to help with all sorts of things. Just remember that unless you have a grandfathered system (no changes allowed) with a group license, each member must be GMRS licensed. But you probably knew that already.

        I can help you get a team going. Email me at s.walters@...

        Regards,

        Stan Walters
        Vice Chair, RI Board