Part 95 Rules and Regs

  • kvsp1160@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1 12:28 AM
      Hi everyone,

      Here's a simple way to look up the Part 95 Rules and Regulations via the FCC.
      This covers GMRS, FRS, CB, and other services within the FCC Wireless
      Telecommunications Bureau:

      http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/cfr/waisidx_05/47cfr95_05.html

      It's the most recent one that the FCC has online, direct from the Wireless
      Telecommunications Bureau. I have a direct bookmark to this website.

      Every question that you ask and I have answered, I get my answers from here
      first. I don't second guess. And if I'm corrected, it's either from an update
      of rules or a mixup/error of typing.

      73,
      Ryan
      WPUI299