Re: [GMRS] Need list of Los Angeles repeaters.

  • ED GREANY
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 29, 2005
      Vince,

      I will be writing you offline directly to give you necessary information concerning repeaters in the L.A. area during your stay.

      Ed Greany, President
      CREST REACT Team

      V S <vince_jrs@...> wrote:
      Any one have a list of GMRS open repeaters.Do I need to pay any fees to use them I have a handheld coming in next week so any help you guys can give me.And also do we have to use 10 codes like on cb radio.

      Yahoo! Groups Links