Re: Tampa Bay Area Florida

  • wanabe4121
    Message 1 of 18 , Oct 1, 2005
      --- In GMRS@yahoogroups.com, "Bill" <trakwolf@y...> wrote:
      > Is the repeater still in the test transmit mode? I have put it into
      > my scanner.
      >
      > Bill
      > New Port Richey
      >
      > --- In GMRS@yahoogroups.com, "Maire-Radios" <maire-radios@v...>
      > wrote:
      > > Running a test of a repeater location.
      > >
      > > At this time it is TX on 462.700 PL 141.3 .
      > >
      > > There is no receive at this time. The unit will ID about every
      15
      > Mins. If you hear it please post to me the location and how it did
      > sound.
      > >
      > > thanks John
      > >
      > > maire-radio@v...
      > >
      > > John--Just heard what sounded like Morse code out of your
      repeater at 6:04 pm Sat Oct.1 in Palm Harbor on my scanner...Will
    • wanabe4121
      Message 2 of 18 , Oct 13, 2005
        --- In GMRS@yahoogroups.com, "wanabe4121" <mar159@i...> wrote:

        > --- In GMRS@yahoogroups.com, "Bill" <trakwolf@y...> wrote:
        > > Is the repeater still in the test transmit mode? I have put it
        into
        > > my scanner.
        > >
        > > Bill
        > > New Port Richey
        > >
        > > --- In GMRS@yahoogroups.com, "Maire-Radios" <maire-radios@v...>
        > > wrote:
        > > > Running a test of a repeater location.
        > > >
        > > > At this time it is TX on 462.700 PL 141.3 .
        > > >
        > > > There is no receive at this time. The unit will ID about every
        > 15
        > > Mins. If you hear it please post to me the location and how it
        did
        > > sound.
        > > >
        > > > thanks John
        > > >
        > > > maire-radio@v...
        > > >
        > > > John--Just heard what sounded like Morse code out of your
        > repeater at 6:04 pm Sat Oct.1 in Palm Harbor on my scanner...Will

        John--Still able to hear ID all up and down beaches and in down-town
        Clearwater. Will- WQDN899
      • Maire-Radios
        Message 3 of 18 , Oct 14, 2005
          still in test should have the repeater in operation soon just have not had
          time to go to the tower and work on it.

          John

          >> > Is the repeater still in the test transmit mode? I have put it
          > into
          >> > my scanner.
          >> >
          >> > Bill
          >> > New Port Richey
          >> >
          >> > --- In GMRS@yahoogroups.com, "Maire-Radios" <maire-radios@v...>

          >> 15
          >> > Mins. If you hear it please post to me the location and how it
          > did
          >> > sound.

          >> repeater at 6:04 pm Sat Oct.1 in Palm Harbor on my scanner...Will
          >>
          > John--Still able to hear ID all up and down beaches and in down-town
          > Clearwater. Will- WQDN899
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • wanabe4121
          Message 4 of 18 , Nov 1, 2005
            --- In GMRS@yahoogroups.com, "Maire-Radios" <maire-radios@v...> wrote:

            > still in test should have the repeater in operation soon just
            have not had
            > time to go to the tower and work on it.
            >
            > John

            Beach and still hear your station ID. Still coming in loud and clear.
            If you need help with your repeater, either physical or a donation of
            some sort, please let me know, Thanks Will WQDN899