NJ GMRS Repeaters

  • baquino@optonline.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2000
      Hi!

      Does anybody know how to get in-touch with GMRS repeaters here in
      NJ?? I am a newbie when it comes to GMRS and recently purchased the
      Pryme-460.

      Thanks for any help you may extend and happy new year to all!!

      Benjie (WPQW716)
    • Bob Leef
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2001
        Benjie - I am forwarding your inquiry to someone who lives in Hamilton, NJ.

        Bob Leef