Traffic in the new lists

  • Ray Vaughan
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 1998
      Welcome to the list!

      I know some of you are wondering, 'well, I signed up, where is everyone?'

      Well, as the list manager, I can tell you a lot of people have signed up,
      but no one is talking yet. I was expecting this. Everyone is always shy,
      afraid to say the wrong thing. Well, get over it! Go ahead and start a
      message, mention something, and lets get some good threads going.

      OneList is fairly new. So far, it looks good, but I start to wonder if
      there will be more lists than users! I'm sure everything will work out.
      But, the quality of the list is not how many are on it, it's about what
      they're saying. It may take a couple months to get a steady flow of
      messages going.

      Please pass the word about this list to your friends, co-workers, anyone
      that might be interested in the topic.

      If at all possible, please post an answer or response to the list. That
      question you're answering might be on the minds of a few people. Let's all
      learn from it.

      I hope we can all start learning real soon.

      Ray Vaughan, List Manager.