The Goodlife Rhythm & Blues Revue - CD Release Party

  • Raymond Hauck
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2002
      We would like to let you know about a very special event!

      The Goodlife Rhythm & Blues Revue - CD Release Party at Moe's Alley,
      Santa Cruz, Sunday, October 13, 2002 This will be a special daytime
      show, 4:00pm - 8:00pm. This will also be a chance for you to meet
      poster artist Randy Tuten, designer of our "Jus Kiddin" CD cover.
      Randy will be on hand to sign copies of the CD! Check out Randy's
      work at: http://www.rtuten.com

      Moe's Alley
      1535 Commercial Way
      Santa Cruz, CA 95065
      831-479-1854
      http://www.moesalley.com/map.html
      21+ please

      Tickets are $5.00 in advance or $7.00 at door, the day of the show.
      Purchase your tickets online at:
      http://www.goldtoprecords.com/Products/Pay_Pal/pay_pal.html#Moes

      In support of the show, The Goodlife Rhythm & Blues Revue will be on
      KPIG Radio's "Please Stand By" show hosted by Sleepy John, Sunday,
      Oct 13 10:00am. In the Santa Cruz area you can hear the show at 107.5
      FM or log in at http://www.kpig.com to check out the web cast.

      We hope to see you all at the show!

      Goldtop Records LLC
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Goodlife