The Goodlife Rhythm & Blues Revue

  • The Goodlife Rhythm & Blues Revue
    Message 1 of 82 , Sep 14, 2004
      Mark your calendars now for the Zayante Fall Hoedown - Saturday
      October 2, 2004

      Hoedown is a Semi-Private event and you and your friends are invited!
      Don't miss the chance to see the band in this very intimate setting.

      Your Hoedown hosts Steve, Chanda, Kyle & Ray have put together what
      promises to be the event of the season, "Falldown"!

      Come join us in the Santa Cruz mountains for a full day of jubilance
      and frolicment.

      To tingle your ears and animate your feet, this year we have...

      - Slip Kids opening Falldown at 1:00pm on the Beer Garden Stage

      - Big Boogaloo will kick off on the Main Stage at 2:00pm

      - White Rhino on the Main Stage at 3:00pm

      - The Sensory Tinge will be featured on the Beer Garden Stage at
      4:30pm

      - The Goodlife Rhythm & Blues Revue hits the Main Stage at 5:30pm

      - Beer Garden Stage Dinner Jam at 7:00pm

      - Bliss Ninnies rock the Main Stage at 8:00pm

      Late night sees us inside the Hoedown Ballroom at 10:00pm with...

      - Jellibone

      Steve is brewing up the final batches of his famous Pocky Porter.

      There will be a potluck smorgasbord and BBQ. The jacuzzi will be hot
      and the music will be sailing thru the canyon.

      Check the Hoedown website for directions. We encourage you to please
      carpool as parking is limited.

      http://www.jellibone.com/fallhoedown_04/falldown_04.html

      We hope to see you all there!

      The Goodlife Rhythm & Blues Revue
      http://www.glrbr.com
    • The Goodlife Rhythm & Blues Revue
      Message 82 of 82 , Dec 30, 2005
        Just a reminder about our Pre-NYE Bash!

        Friday December 30, 2005 9:00 pm

        JJ's Blues Lounge
        3439 Stevens Creek Blvd
        San Jose, CA 95110
        Phone: (408) 243-6441
        http://www.jjsblues.net/

        Remember to look for "GLRBR" to be in the subject line on future
        messages from the email list.

        Have a very safe and happy New Year!

        The GLRBR
        http://www.glrbr.com

        Upcoming GLRBR Shows

        FEBRUARY
        04 (Sat) - PERI'S Fairfax, California

        MARCH
        03 (Fri) - HENFLING'S TAVERN Ben Lomond, California

        MAY
        19 (Fri) - SECOND ST. MUSIC HALL Gadsden, Alabama - Hittin the Web
        Family bands Concert

        20 (Sat) - SECOND ST. MUSIC HALL Gadsden, Alabama - Hittin the Web
        Family bands Concert featuring Lefty Collins, Donna Hopkins, Matt
        Baranti, Goodlife Rhythm and Blues Review and More