The Goodlife Rhythm & Blues Revue

  • The Goodlife Rhythm & Blues Revue
    Message 1 of 82 , Jun 2, 2004
      This week The GLRBR has two exciting shows for you.

      Thursday June 3, 2004 8:00pm

      There have been some great changes at JJ's, the bands now start at
      8:00pm! Now you don't have to stay out all night to get your fill of
      The GLRBR. Please get there early to catch all the action.

      JJ's Blues Lounge
      3439 Stevens Creek Blvd
      San Jose, CA 95110
      Phone: (408) 243-6441
      http://www.jjsblues.org

      Friday June 4, 2004 9:00pm

      Back up to Marin County, and another great venue!

      Peri's Silver Dollar
      29 Broadway Ave
      Fairfax, CA 94978
      Phone: (415) 459-9910
      Hotline: (415) 721-4086
      http://home.earthlink.net/~mikebtl/

      We look forward to seeing you at the shows.

      The Goodlife Rhythm & Blues Revue
      http://www.glrbr.com
    • The Goodlife Rhythm & Blues Revue
      Message 82 of 82 , Dec 30, 2005
        Just a reminder about our Pre-NYE Bash!

        Friday December 30, 2005 9:00 pm

        JJ's Blues Lounge
        3439 Stevens Creek Blvd
        San Jose, CA 95110
        Phone: (408) 243-6441
        http://www.jjsblues.net/

        Remember to look for "GLRBR" to be in the subject line on future
        messages from the email list.

        Have a very safe and happy New Year!

        The GLRBR
        http://www.glrbr.com

        Upcoming GLRBR Shows

        FEBRUARY
        04 (Sat) - PERI'S Fairfax, California

        MARCH
        03 (Fri) - HENFLING'S TAVERN Ben Lomond, California

        MAY
        19 (Fri) - SECOND ST. MUSIC HALL Gadsden, Alabama - Hittin the Web
        Family bands Concert

        20 (Sat) - SECOND ST. MUSIC HALL Gadsden, Alabama - Hittin the Web
        Family bands Concert featuring Lefty Collins, Donna Hopkins, Matt
        Baranti, Goodlife Rhythm and Blues Review and More