The Goodlife Rhythm & Blues Revue

  • The Goodlife Rhythm & Blues Revue <ray@g
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 12, 2003
      Come on out and join The Goodlife Rhythm & Blues Revue. We will be
      performing at:

      JJ's Blues Lounge
      3439 Stevens Creek Blvd
      San Jose, CA
      (408)243-6441
      Date: Wednesday, January 15, 2003
      Time: 9:00pm
    • The Goodlife Rhythm & Blues Revue
      Message 2 of 10 , May 10, 2003
        Thank you to all who attended our show at JJ's this week and for
        making it a big success!

        We have 2 exciting shows on the calendar this week for you.

        First we have this friday May 16, 2003 9:00pm The Trout Farm Inn

        GLRBR's first time at this venue. If it's anything like the other
        Santa Cruz area venues we have played you are sure to have a fun time
        and won't want to miss it! This is a great way to get warmed up for
        The Zayante Spring Hoedown!

        Trout Farm Inn
        7701 East Zayante Road
        Felton, CA 95018
        (831)335-4317
        http://www.troutfarminn.com

        Next up we have a full day of fun and frolic.

        The Zayante Spring Hoedown!
        Saturday May 17, 2003 1:00pm

        Steve Hunt (Ragged Heroes, White Rhino) is once again hosting this
        great event. Homebrew for the festivities is fermenting away at this
        very moment. There will be a potluck smorgasbord, bring something for
        the grill. The jacuzzi will be hot and the music will be sailing thru
        the canyon.

        The BonePickers will begin the festivities at 1:00pm and will also
        play "tweener mini-sets" on the side stage in between band equipment
        changeovers on the main stage. http://www.bonepickers.com

        Those Fusion Guys will kick off the main stage from 1:30-2:30pm

        Grampas Chili will cut it up from 3:00-4:30pm http://grampaschili.com

        Ragged Heroes play a set from 5:00-6:30pm

        The Goodlife Rhythm and Blues Revue will play from 7:00-8:30pm
        http://www.goldtoprecords.com/Artists/Goodlife/goodlife.html

        White Rhino will play from 8:30-10:00pm in the Hoedown Ballroom

        From 10:00pm-1:00am or thereabouts, we'll be mixing it up with
        different band members

        This is a Semi-Private event. Be sure to RSVP early as there is
        limited camping, seating and parking. Carpooling is strongly
        encouraged.

        This is a day of great music you will not want to miss!

        Please RSVP Ron Tomasello at ront@... for directions
        if you would like to attend.
      • The Goodlife Rhythm & Blues Revue
        Message 3 of 10 , May 20, 2003
          A word of thanks to all of you who came out to support us at the
          Trout Farm Inn and the Zayante Spring Hoedown this past weekend.

          For those of you who couldn't make it out, here is a link with some
          photos of the Hoedown. There are a few of GLRBR at the end, the ones
          with the fire! http://tinyurl.com/c85u

          We would also like to send out an extra special THANK YOU! to Steve
          Hunt, Chanda, The Bonepickers, Those Fusion Guys, Grampa's Chili,
          Ragged Heroes, White Rhino and all the people who came together to
          make the Hoedown such as wonderful place to be this weekend. We look
          forward to seeing you all again for the Fall Hoedown.

          The Goodlife Rhythm & Blues revue heads north to Sonoma County this
          week.

          Kick off your Memorial Day weekend, this Friday, May 23, 2003 with a
          little GLRBR. We will be performing at

          The Tradewinds
          8210 Old Redwood Hwy
          Cotati, CA
          (707) 795-7878

          We look forward to seeing you at the show
        • The Goodlife Rhythm & Blues Revue
          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 16, 2003
            This saturday night you can find The GLRBR rockin' the Sierra
            Foothills just east of Sacramento.

            Saturday Oct. 18, 2003 at 9:00pm

            Magoon's Saloon
            6042 Pony Express Trail
            Pollock Pines, CA 95726
            (530) 644-4930 * toll free (888) 644-4930
            http://www.magoons.com/

            Come on out and make a weekend of it. Enjoy the fruits of the harvest
            by taking part in all of the great pumpkin and apple festivities that
            will be going on in the Pollock Pines area.
            http://www.applehill.com/site/calendar.html#October

            We look forward to seeing you at the show,

            The Goodlife Rhythm & Blues Revue
            http://www.glrbr.com
          • The Goodlife Rhythm & Blues Revue
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 18, 2003
              Come on out this Thursday Nov. 20, 2003 9:30pm and party with The
              GLRBR.

              JJ's Blues Lounge
              3439 Stevens Creek
              San Jose, CA