- Come on out and join The Goodlife Rhythm & Blues Revue. We will be performing at: JJ s Blues Lounge 3439 Stevens Creek Blvd San Jose, CA (408)243-6441 Date:Message 1 of 10 , Jan 12, 2003View SourceCome on out and join The Goodlife Rhythm & Blues Revue. We will be
JJ's Blues Lounge
3439 Stevens Creek Blvd
San Jose, CA
Date: Wednesday, January 15, 2003
- Thank you to all who attended our show at JJ s this week and for making it a big success! We have 2 exciting shows on the calendar this week for you. First weMessage 2 of 10 , May 10, 2003View SourceThank you to all who attended our show at JJ's this week and for
making it a big success!
We have 2 exciting shows on the calendar this week for you.
First we have this friday May 16, 2003 9:00pm The Trout Farm Inn
GLRBR's first time at this venue. If it's anything like the other
Santa Cruz area venues we have played you are sure to have a fun time
and won't want to miss it! This is a great way to get warmed up for
The Zayante Spring Hoedown!
Trout Farm Inn
7701 East Zayante Road
Felton, CA 95018
Next up we have a full day of fun and frolic.
The Zayante Spring Hoedown!
Saturday May 17, 2003 1:00pm
Steve Hunt (Ragged Heroes, White Rhino) is once again hosting this
great event. Homebrew for the festivities is fermenting away at this
very moment. There will be a potluck smorgasbord, bring something for
the grill. The jacuzzi will be hot and the music will be sailing thru
The BonePickers will begin the festivities at 1:00pm and will also
play "tweener mini-sets" on the side stage in between band equipment
changeovers on the main stage. http://www.bonepickers.com
Those Fusion Guys will kick off the main stage from 1:30-2:30pm
Grampas Chili will cut it up from 3:00-4:30pm http://grampaschili.com
Ragged Heroes play a set from 5:00-6:30pm
The Goodlife Rhythm and Blues Revue will play from 7:00-8:30pm
White Rhino will play from 8:30-10:00pm in the Hoedown Ballroom
From 10:00pm-1:00am or thereabouts, we'll be mixing it up with
different band members
This is a Semi-Private event. Be sure to RSVP early as there is
limited camping, seating and parking. Carpooling is strongly
This is a day of great music you will not want to miss!
Please RSVP Ron Tomasello at ront@... for directions
if you would like to attend.
- A word of thanks to all of you who came out to support us at the Trout Farm Inn and the Zayante Spring Hoedown this past weekend. For those of you who couldn tMessage 3 of 10 , May 20, 2003View SourceA word of thanks to all of you who came out to support us at the
Trout Farm Inn and the Zayante Spring Hoedown this past weekend.
For those of you who couldn't make it out, here is a link with some
photos of the Hoedown. There are a few of GLRBR at the end, the ones
with the fire! http://tinyurl.com/c85u
We would also like to send out an extra special THANK YOU! to Steve
Hunt, Chanda, The Bonepickers, Those Fusion Guys, Grampa's Chili,
Ragged Heroes, White Rhino and all the people who came together to
make the Hoedown such as wonderful place to be this weekend. We look
forward to seeing you all again for the Fall Hoedown.
The Goodlife Rhythm & Blues revue heads north to Sonoma County this
Kick off your Memorial Day weekend, this Friday, May 23, 2003 with a
little GLRBR. We will be performing at
8210 Old Redwood Hwy
We look forward to seeing you at the show
- This saturday night you can find The GLRBR rockin the Sierra Foothills just east of Sacramento. Saturday Oct. 18, 2003 at 9:00pm Magoon s Saloon 6042 PonyMessage 4 of 10 , Oct 16, 2003View SourceThis saturday night you can find The GLRBR rockin' the Sierra
Foothills just east of Sacramento.
Saturday Oct. 18, 2003 at 9:00pm
6042 Pony Express Trail
Pollock Pines, CA 95726
(530) 644-4930 * toll free (888) 644-4930
Come on out and make a weekend of it. Enjoy the fruits of the harvest
by taking part in all of the great pumpkin and apple festivities that
will be going on in the Pollock Pines area.
We look forward to seeing you at the show,
The Goodlife Rhythm & Blues Revue
- Come on out this Thursday Nov. 20, 2003 9:30pm and party with The GLRBR. JJ s Blues Lounge 3439 Stevens Creek San Jose, CA (408) 243-6441Message 5 of 10 , Nov 18, 2003View Source