Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Re: Meds

  • Constance Dickson
    Message 1 of 48 , May 3, 2002
      Thank You Tat,
      It is the Dr's office that I had so much trouble
      with that is doing it. It is hard to believe they are
      doing it. I never knew money meant that much to some
      people. Thanks Tat
      Take Care, Connie

      http://health.yahoo.com
      Message 48 of 48 , Jul 3, 2002
        Connie....until you get this problem fixed....don't take anything,
        shots, meds, etc. You read what Alley posted....you gotta do something
        girl, I wish I was there to help you.

        Carol