Re: Meds

  • tatezi1
    Message 1 of 48 , May 3, 2002
      Connie....

      You are worth the world to all of us...it's only those poor souls who
      can think of nothing but money money money who forget that each of us
      are humyns of great value.

      Don't let them get you down. Can I do anything to help you. You mean
      a lot to all of us here and you know you are more important than what
      any money grabbing doctor/pharmacy/pharmaceutical company might
      think..

      Blessings dear friend...
      Tatezi

      --- In GIWorld-Hepatitis@y..., Constance Dickson

      Message 48 of 48 , Jul 3 12:31 AM
        Connie....until you get this problem fixed....don't take anything,
        shots, meds, etc. You read what Alley posted....you gotta do something
        girl, I wish I was there to help you.

        Carol