Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] monitor for liver cancer

  • Doc
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2002
      I agree.You must monitor AFP and US for liver on a yearly basis.

      Dr Sharat Misra MD,DM,FACG
      From: better_be_incognito
      The list owners of a hepatitis group suggested that my sons get
      ultrasound and AFP done yearly since they have had hepatitis nearly
      their whole lives, even though they don't have cirrhosis. Doc, you
      agreed with that, too, didn't you?