sorry

  • willem landstra
    Message 1 of 13 , May 1, 2002
      HI.Sorry about that Libido thing.I realise that everybody should form their own opions based on the info from their group and their own experiences.I blame it on my Hyper-activity which is really going out of hand.Tomorrow I.hve my Thyroid results,first time in 5 yrs.William.

      Message 2 of 13 , May 1, 2002
        William,
        You have nothing to be sorry for. This is a place where we can
        discuss all aspects of HCV and treatment, and how it affects our
        lives, whether it happens to one person or everyone, or somewhere in
        between. Good or bad. We do tend to hear more bad than good, since
        it's the bad things we need more support about, and sometimes that
        can give people (especially new people) the impression that bad is
        all there is. But you should always feel free to bring up any topic!
        Bringing up the topic of treatment affecting libido allowed others
        who had an opinion to state their own. We are all individuals, and
        treatment affects each of us differently. I doubt there is any topic
        that could be brought up where everyone would agree, and then there
        wouldn't be much to discuss, would there? Probably the most important
        thing for everyone to realize it that just because treatment has a
        certain effect on YOU that it doesn't mean it's that way for
        everyone! Some people have really bad side effects, some have none at
        all, or even say they feel better. Most are just somewhere in
        between. You have nothing at all to be sorry for!
        Claudine

        http://health.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 13 , May 1, 2002
          Hi Willem....

          There is nothing to be sorry about and I was glad to hear that I and my
          friend who is now going through tx were not the only people who
          experienced that problem.

          This is a strange drug, isn't it? Everyone always experiences different
          things. I don't think it's the same with chemo patients other than some
          have horrible sides and some don't. This drug they use for Hep C seems
          to affect each and every person differently.

          Blessings
          Tatezi

          willem landstra wrote:

          > HI.Sorry about that Libido thing.I realise that everybody should form
          > their own opions based on the info from their group and their own
          > experiences.I blame it on my Hyper-activity which is really going out
          > of hand.Tomorrow I.hve my Thyroid results,first time in 5 yrs.William.

          > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
          [Click Here!]

          "It is in the shelter of each other that the people live." ~Irish
          proverb~

          Message 4 of 13 , May 1, 2002
            Hi William

            Don't be sorry about what you posted about the libido thing. That is
            one potential side effect of treatment and important for people to
            know. Probably everyone doesn't experience it....but not everyone
            experiences many of the potential side effects. I think it was a very
            appropriate thing for you to mention. With me, I started taking
            anti-depressants about 4 years ago.....and you can ask my boyfriend how
            much of a plunge my libido took LOL. Feel free to post what you want,
            that is what this group is all about.

            Hugggggs
            Carol

            willem landstra wrote:

            > HI.Sorry about that Libido thing.I realise that everybody should form
            > their own opions based on the info from their group and their own
            > experiences.I blame it on my Hyper-activity which is really going out
            > of hand.Tomorrow I.hve my Thyroid results,first time in 5 yrs.William.

            > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
            [Click Here!]

          • Patricia Jean
            Message 5 of 13 , May 2, 2002
              Libido is a very real concern for us, so no apologies necessary. During
              treatment is the only time I slow down enough to match my hubby's :) He's
              got till next Dec to be on "libido vacation" then he better be taking his
              vitamins!

              alley
              libido-less
              Message 6 of 13 , May 2, 2002
                ROFLMAO.....Alley, I gotta say it again....you are a real hoot!!

                Hugggggs
                Carol

                Patricia Jean wrote:

                > Libido is a very real concern for us, so no apologies necessary.
                > During
                > treatment is the only time I slow down enough to match my hubby's :)
                > He's
                > got till next Dec to be on "libido vacation" then he better be taking
                > his
                > vitamins!
                >
                > alley
                > libido-less
                >

                > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
                [Click Here!]

              • w.m.landstra
                Message 7 of 13 , Sep 3, 2003
                  Hi.This email was not for the group but to a friend.Shit,internet reveals everything.Willem.

                  Message 8 of 13 , Sep 3, 2003
                    You're lucky we couldn't read it <g>
                    Hi.This email was not for the group but to a friend.Shit,internet reveals everything.Willem.

                  • micky
                    Message 9 of 13 , Sep 3, 2003
                      Willem,

                      I'm sorry to have interfered and translated the letter which I had no
                      business doing!
                      So I deleted the translation.
                      I am very sorry to have been so forward.
                      be well
                      Micky

                      --- In GIWorld-Hepatitis@yahoogroups.com, "w.m.landstra"

                      Message 10 of 13 , Sep 3, 2003
                        LOL....I really didn't understand it even translated Willem.....so don't you worry none, ya hear? LOL.

                        Hugggggs

                        <lands142@p...> wrote:
                        > Hi.This email was not for the group but to a friend.Shit,internet
                        reveals everything.Willem.

                      • w.m.landstra
                        Message 11 of 13 , Sep 4, 2003
                          Hi Micky.It.s ok and here is what it was all about.I have a friend,a degenerate lawyer,who has a drinking problem and cirrosis.We meet in a bar and some months ago he told me that he would die within a month.I bet him a bottle of port that he would be still around after a month.The doctors told him to stop drinking otherwise they would.nt prescribe the expensive medicines to slown down the dying of healthy livercells,He told them instead..I hve been drinking for fourthy years why should I stop now,I can.t,and went for a holiday to Portugal instead.He came back all blown up with body-fluid,in the hospital they drained him,went back to the bar where I met him and claimed my bottle of port.He was drunk and told me a story of a UFO which followed him home.He used to be a very good lawyer but now he is a example of forgotten dreams,a wasted life and crocodile tears.He.ll die soon and he promised all his croonies the most eleborate funeral money can buy which plenty of booze.Willem.

                          <lands142@p...> wrote:
                          > Hi.This email was not for the group but to a friend.Shit,internet
                          reveals everything.Willem.

                        • w.m.landstra
                          Message 12 of 13 , Sep 4, 2003
                            Hi carol now you know what it was all about.I.ll bet you a bottle of port that you will be still around after,say many years.Willem.

                            Message 13 of 13 , Sep 4, 2003
                              I'll take that bet Willem. Sorry about your friend....it's so dam sad. A person with a good job, seems like he could build a good life except for being an alcoholic who does not have the desire to stop. If he committed a crime he could be sent to a place to dry out....might be the best thing for him. So sad, what a wasted life.

                              Hugggs to you Willem