Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] I feel like Edie....

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 29, 2002
      In a message dated 4/24/2002 1:03:28 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
      tatezi@... writes:

      > Edie, please keep me posted because I sure seem to be expieriencing a
      > lot of what you are experiencing. When I had insurance and synthroid,
      > the dosage that we finally found to be right for me was 1.5mg. We
      > started at lower doses but kept upping it until my TSH finally
      > stabilized at 1.5 where I felt good.

      Yep, ditto, ditto and ditto. The vision problem comes and goes with me.
      According to the lab values, I'm still within the "normal" range. But what
      they call normal and what is normal for me are not necessarily the same
      thing. This is like all the doc's ignoring David's blood pressure because it
      was only 145/86. That's within the normal range, but it's not his normal.
      Of course, we might have been better off to let it drop, considering the
      outcome.
      Tatezi, with all these symptoms, have you considered applying for disability?
      It might take awhile, but at least you'd been on their page. That would
      also give you part A and part B which would cover some of what you need.

    • Patricia Jean
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 30, 2002
        145/86... isn't that kinda high?

        Just curious

        alley
      • tatezi1
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 30, 2002
          Hi...

          Got a temp job this week and whew, is it rough with no energy.

          I got a month's worth of samples of synthroid...or rather my liver
          guy got them from a thyroid doc at the hospital. It's been about 6
          days now and I am starting to feel a little better. Sent my doc the
          form to apply for a 3month supply of synthroid from Abbott. Someone
          posted the link to (I think because I'm on this temp job so don't
          have access to my bookmarks) needymeds.com and all the inform was
          there. Hopefully he has gotten the form filled out and submitted so I
          can find out if I qualify.

          Seriously doubt I'm eligible for disability...and will struggle
          through this. If I can get some OT in on this job this week, that
          would give me enough money to buy a months supply of
          synthroid...otherwise I won't make any more than my unemployment. But
          by working this week, my unemployment will last a week longer.

          And once the synthroid is built up to the level it needs to be at, I
          should be just fine.

          Tatezi
          (This is the first time I've ever used the site for messages...it's
          weird, but when I got home last night I was so exhausted all I could
          do was vege...didn't even turn my computer on)