visualization technique

  • Mark Middle Mountain
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2002
      This is what the guy did with me first while he was visiting. He e mailed
      me this when he got home. Hope it helps someone. You can substitute in
      whatever Name or concept you use for the Higher Power.

      RAPIDLY INTEGRATED TRANSFORMATION TECHNIQUE (RITT)

      Basic Directions: Think of an issue1 note your level of discomfort (0=none,
      I 0=intense) or think of a craving (0=no urge, I 0=intense urge).

      Imagine you are a tree and will be clearing from the branches (the conscious
      mind) to the roots (the subconscious). As you lightly tap each point using
      two or three fingers, think about the issue and read aloud what is in
      quotation marks.

      1. Crown (top of head)

      "I bring in Higher Power (Spirit/God Light) into all the branches to the
      deepest roots of this problem and ask for healing for the highest good."

      2. Karate Point---outside edge of hand

      "I release the problem to Higher Power (God Spirit) to transform it and my
      relationship to it, never to take it back or passively receive it back."

      3. Heart Point----sore spot above left breast, gently rub in a circle
      toward shoulder 3 times: "I love (accept) myself unconditionally even though
      I have this issue/challenge."

      4. Eyebrow (either eyebrow, tap where the eyebrow starts, near bridge of
      nose) "l release all the sadness in all the branches to the deepest roots
      around this issue."

      5. Under eye (on bone just under eye, centered)

      "I release all the fear in all the branches to the deepest roots around this
      issue."

      6. Under nose and chin (using sides of thumb and index finger, tap both
      spots at once---side of index finger will be under nose & side of thumb will
      be on chin)

      "I release all the shame and embarrassment in all the branches to the
      deepest roots around this issue."

      7. Collarbone (make a fist and gently thump below collarbone, on
      breastbone) "I release all the hurt and all the grief in all the branches to
      the deepest roots around this issue."

      8. Under Arm (tender spot about 4 inches below armpit, in line with
      nipple) "I release all the guilt in all the branches to the deepest roots
      around this issue."

      9. Inside wrist ( tap where watchband would fasten, palm side of wrist)
      "I release all the pain in all the branches to the deepest roots around this
      issue."

      10. Little finger, side of nail (tap on the side of finger next to ring
      finger) "I release all the anger in all the branches to the deepest roots
      around this issue."

      11 Eyebrow (same as #3)

      "l release all the trauma in all the branches to the deepest roots around
      this issue."

      12. Index Finger (side nearest thumb)

      "I forgive myself totally and completely and I intend to forgive
      everyone else involved;

      I forgive myself totally and completely and call back all the energy
      that I invested around this issue so I can use the energy for my own
      healing;

      I forgive myself totally and completely and I ask for the wisdom to
      see that everyone involved was acting from a place of unmet needs.

      Breathe. Reassess your level of discomfort or level of urge. If above 0,
      repeat steps 1-

      12. when at a zero continue to stepl3.

      13. All spots (from #4-11)

      "I bring in Higher Power (Spirit/God/Light) to replace the (sadness,
      etc.) in all the branches to the deepest roots around this issue."