Re: Live Chats

  • Claudine Crews
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2000
      Dear Marty, and everyone else too,
      I agree, we need to be flexible. We all live who knows where, in time
      zones scattered all over possibly the whole earth, and all with different
      schedules. I figure if even two people were to agree on a day and time that
      would be a miracle. I don't work, just loll around the house all day. Gave
      up house cleaning when I started combo and even though I've been off for
      over a year now that house-cleaning energy just hasn't come back. (Hopefully
      it's permanent.) So I'm flexible, any day and time is fine with me. I'd
      volunteer but I have no idea what for. (???) I'm a real novice when it comes
      to the computer world. alley/pat said she has some experience moderating a
      chat. Doc said afternoons EST were good for him, what's wrong with that
      time? Or if absolutely not any two or more people can agree on a day and
      time what about a rotating schedule, planned in advance and posted in
      advance? I'm not aware of any law that says all chats must stay on a regular
      day and time. (Of course, those of us with brain fog might find a variable
      schedule a bit more difficult but I'm sure if I print a schedule out and
      tape it on the front of my computer I can manage.)
      If I can help, let me know. Just be prepared to give detailed
      instructions. (I'm going to learn to 'cut' and 'paste' SOON!)