Re: Chats

  • byteme
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2000
      Dear All:
      We might have to consider some type of compromise as to time, or do
      2 open chats. But, I think it more important that people are interested,
      and, these will be elective, so you can read, participate, add whatever,
      or not sign on. If we can get this going, I think we can make changes as
      it goes along, so even if not the best at the beginning, it can be
      changed.
      This idea on ly works if we committed and participate. So to make it
      inconvient for everyone would not meet anyone's needs. So, like
      everything else, we'll have to experiment, but if people are interested,
      then we ALL will make it work, in one fashion or another. We need to
      stay positive on all this and "go with the flow". Marty