My Photo

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2002
      Okay, I added my photo but it's well doctored. I took it to send to my
      mother and didn't want her to see how bad I was looking so I cloned out
      the dark circles around my eyes and smoothed out the wrinkles. I do a
      lot of photo editing so it was a piece of cake for me.

      If everyone posts their pictures, I'll do a collage and put it up on a
      web page for us.

      "It is in the shelter of each other that the people live." ~Irish
      proverb~