Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Live chat forum

  • Dee Dee Taylor
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2000
      Hi All,
      A live chat forum sounds great to me too. Only if it is PST 6:00 or later
      through the week. The weekend would be wonderful. No problem getting the
      computer when kids sleep in. Only if I can figure out how to do it. I'd
      like to volunteer but I'm sorry to say I'm not that computer literite? I
      hope it won't change the forum now. This is so convenient and so enjoy the
      human aspect as well as the informational. I'm able to learn I'm
      sure....brain fog comes and goes. DeeDee