Re: info on hep test

  • CHARLEY118@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2000
      TO DR.. I was on medical study with the combo did my year and my
      count was at the end the same as it was in the beginning 5 millionplus.
      my dr told me he would see me in a year, and regarding my count if he
      would of did my count at university of penna instead of sending it to
      california my count would have been maybe down in the one million. my
      question is what is the difference and what count do i go by. thank you