Live chat forum

  • Doc
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2000
      Hi all,
      Yes, indeed a live chat forum is now available for us on this list at
      onelist server, it can be held once a week or more frequently if
      desired. We need someone to moderate the chats or they will go haywire.
      I can possibly participate once a fortnight , we need volunteers to
      help moderate chats. Afternoon times EST are suitable for me. Let me
      know so that it can be organised with a schedule that includes topics to
      be discussed. Meanwhile I am also setting up an interactive web site for
      similar purpose.

      Dr Sharat C Misra MD(Medicine), DM ( Gastro)

    • alley/Patricia
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5, 2000
        Sounds great! I help moderate on other hep chatrooms... but some evenings
        and weekends are all I'm available.

        alley/Patricia
        ICQ 12631861
        alleypat@... <mailto:alleypat@...>