Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Feeling Worse

  • Claudine Crews
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2000
      Hi!
      Boy do I know what you mean about wanting a handicap sticker! I
      remember feeling just like that.
      You're right, it has been really quiet this week! Where is everybody?
      You might be feeling worse now because of anemia from the ribaviron.
      What dosage are you on now and when do you get your blood tests done again?
      You might need a dosage reduction. It's not really too common for the sides
      to get worse after the first week. Something that happened to me also was
      that the interferon kicked in some latent hypothyroidism. That was the
      sickest I think I've ever been. The fatigue was unbelievable, I could not
      walk from one room to another without stopping to rest. Couldn't finish a
      sentence, I would forget what I was saying! Hopefully that is not why
      you're feeling worse! You definitely should mention it to your doctor.
      Good luck!
      CC