Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Rebetron

  • Claudine Crews
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2000
      Dee Dee,
      Yes, it is the same. Rebetron is the brand name the two meds go by
      when packaged together.
      CC

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3, 2000
        Well I have just finished my first two months on combo. The doctor uped
        my pills from 3 a day to 5 a day. So this week I have felt yeck. I was
        feeling pretty good. I guess it just takes time. All the info I get from
        here is so good it helps me a lot. I don't shar alot put I read
        everthing. I am so glad I found this sight.Thank You

        EZ-DOES IT
      • Suzy Balone
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 11, 2000
          two months! thats great. hang in there, i have been on it 1 week and cant
          imagine a whole year but guess the time will pass hopefuly fast, wonderful
          that you were feeling pretty good though, well talk to you later. killer
          headache tonight
          Suzy