Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] remission on combo

  • DIANSA@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2000
      Dear Winne:

      i too am in remission and on combo treatment...5 months down, 7 months to go!
      Congratulations! With God's help we will finish the race! Diane
    • RLWINNE@cs.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3, 2000
        Diane - great to hear you are also in remission and you are right just hoping
        everyone out there could get this same news - hang in there it will be over
        soon - seems like forever - good luck to you and your family.

        Winne