Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] congrats...remission on combo

  • Cynthia Morocco
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2000
      RLWinne
      As a double non-responder,
      it makes me feel so good
      to hear the drugs work for
      some one, some where...
      maybe some day, some
      thing will work for me.
      Congratuations and
      continued success, cyn

      -----Original Message-----
      From: RLWINNE@... <RLWINNE@...>
      To: GIWorld-Hepatitis@onelist.com <GIWorld-Hepatitis@onelist.com>
      Date: Tuesday, February 29, 2000 2:47 PM
      Subject: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] remission on combo

      >From: RLWINNE@...
      >
      >Just wanted to shout and tell everyone that my husband has been on combo
      >treatment for 6 months and we found out yesterday that he has been in
      >remission since 6 weeks ago and will stay on treatment for 6 more months WE
      >DID IT so there is hope out there and all the sides are worth it when you
      get
      >this kind of news. We feel we are going to get our lives back again at
      least
      >until something else comes along - which we pray everyday that he stays in
      >remission after treatment is over. This treatment is no fun but if it
      works
      >you have to stay with it and a positive attitude has helped us through all
      of
      >this. Just the word remission out of the doctors mouth helped his
      depression
      >from this treatment more then any drug could do. Thanks for listening and
      >being here for us on this list we don't say much here but we do read all
      the
      >listings and have learned a lot from it - thanks all we will continue to
      stay
      >tuned and hoping you all get the same news that we have gotten some day.
      >Staying Positive!!!!
      >
      >Winne

      >Shop the web for great deals. Save on Computers,
      >electronics, Home furnishings and more.
      >
      >Shortcut URL to this page:
      > http://www.onelist.com/community/GIWorld-Hepatitis

    • Suzy Balone
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4, 2000
        RL WINNIE

        Congratulations, am so glad to hear that the combo drug worked for you,,
        know you have to keep a positive attitude but do not know how people can
        stay on this stuff for a year, I still have hopes that the side egffects
        will lessen and truly they are not as bad as i thought they might be but
        then I have only had one shot,, does it get worse, lessen up well i will
        pray that your husband stays in remission and that you can keep your lives

        Suzy

        From: "Cynthia Morocco" <cynmor@...>
        To: <GIWorld-Hepatitis@onelist.com>
        Subject: Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] congrats...remission on combo