Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] remission on combo

  • Claudine Crews
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 29, 2000
      Dear Winnie,
      I'm really happy for you and your husband. It's good to hear some
      success stories! Congratulations!

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2000
        Dear Winne:

        i too am in remission and on combo treatment...5 months down, 7 months to go!
        Congratulations! With God's help we will finish the race! Diane
      • RLWINNE@cs.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 3, 2000
          Diane - great to hear you are also in remission and you are right just hoping
          everyone out there could get this same news - hang in there it will be over
          soon - seems like forever - good luck to you and your family.

          Winne