Side effects

  • Mark Middle Mountain
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 11 9:57 AM
      My friend had the hyperactive side effects. He couldn't sleep at nights so
      he would putter around in his shop and then be exhausted the next day. You
      always had to schedule things so they wouldn't be the day after his shots.

      I hope the whole Scott centered tempest in a tea pot doesn't get out of
      hand. I don't think Scott meant to be demeaning at all of those having a
      hard time, at worst he was a little niave about how a lot of irritable
      HCVers would react to his remarks, but he did make good points so please
      cut him some slack all, maybe he was just being a little irritable himself.
      I think the points he made were very good and good to hear, but also to be
      tolerant of others venting is good, cause sometime maybe we will all find
      ourselves in that position and need an outlet and hope noone feels they need
      to maintain some artificial front when a good venting would be just the
      best possible medicine.

      Final thought. Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
      Then you are a mile away and you have their shoes.
    • Constance Dickson
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 11 11:54 AM
        Mark is right Scott. I wasn't just a bit irritable I
        was a whole lot. I had received something in the mail
        which had nothing to do with you or the group that
        upset me. I am sorry Scott.
        Connie

        http://taxes.yahoo.com/