Just to let y'all know!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2002
      My computer crashed on me last week, and in spite of all my best
      efforts all I have done is make it worse. So tomorrow my son is going
      to try and fix it, and if he can't then I guess it's off to a
      computer hospital! For any who have been following the 'saga' of my
      sick grandmother, she is doing better. (I tried to talk her into
      buying a computer today but at the age of almost 94 she's not
      interested in learning something new!) Anyway, hopefully I will be
      back on line soon and will eventually get caught up with all my
      emails. (I'm using someone elses computer right now so I didn't have
      time to read the back log of mail I've got!)

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/