Michael Fox on Oprah - OT

  • Patricia Jean
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 2:57 PM
      This isn't hep related but it is recognition for an incurable disease related. I watched some of Oprah today, clicked over by accident, I don't normally watch Oprah, and Michael Fox was on talking about his Parkinson's. It's not hep, but just hearing him talk gave me hope. If you have a chance to see the repeat (they usually repeat late at nite) I would highly recommend watching.

      alley
      Grand Prairie, Tx