Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Queen

  • Constance Dickson
    Message 1 of 34 , Apr 2, 2002
      lol,,,u b right. The closest I have ever been too
      England was, I had a friend and co-worker from
      Margate. I would like to visit there somtime it is a
      Beautiful Place and also own UK areas. Was the one
      who gave up the throne Elisabeths brother? I cant
      remember his name (did they make him a Duke or
      something.. Where are you from Anne? My impression
      of English People is they are well mannered and
      reserved.
      Connie
      I use to sell time share, on beasches where I grew
      up I liked getting English people. Even if they did
      not buy anything. We had a fabulous time.

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/
      Message 34 of 34 , Apr 7, 2002
        In a message dated 4/6/2002 1:51:07 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
        constance_clearwater_florida@... writes:

        > Thanks Anne,
        > My son got a fresh Lemon and ice water for me when
        > he was over one day. It is good and it also helped.
        > The Ginger capsules I have work too most the time.
        > Connie

        Dear Connie,
        Hope this finds you feeling better. In the absence of fresh lemon, lemon
        juice will do, just remember not to use too much.