Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Fw: Mail System Error - Returned Mail - tat

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2002
      I gotta check this because it's a valid account with a confirmed addy.
      I'm going to forward this message to their support people and find out
      what is going on.

      thanks....you are a love

      Tatezi

      Patricia Jean wrote:

      > tat, got this today, please let me know what you want me to do, sorry
      > for
      > posting in the list but wanted to make sure she saw it :)
      > alley

      If you talk to the animals they will talk with you and you will know
      each other. If you do not talk to them, you will not know them, And what
      you do not know you will fear. What one fears one destroys. ~Chief Dan
      George~