Just something

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2002
      At my mother's today, my brother in law told me he had heard that
      Illinois passed an extension on unemployment benefits. You can bet I'll
      be on the phone first thing in the morning to find out for sure....and
      how I go about applying for the extension.

      --
      If you talk to the animals they will talk with you and you will know
      each other. If you do not talk to them, you will not know them, And what