on the car philosophy

  • Patricia Jean
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2002
      Sorry, I forgot the original topic. I had deleted the message and as I was reading the next msg, I had a thot....

      (oh no alley is thinking AGAIN!)

      So if a car believes in heaven and hell, then recycling would be reinCARnation :) and the cars in the junk yard rusting would be "car hell"?

      I hope I don't get stuck in the human junk yard.

      Alley

      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."
      Anais Nin

      "The trouble with computers, you see, is that they are
      very sophisticated idiots."
      Tom Baker, as the 4th Doctor, IIRC.

      "It's a blonde life but somebody's gotta live it!"
      alley/Pat