Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Update for those of u who rem me

  • Constance Dickson
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2002
      Hi Cher,
      It has been awhile. I am really happy you are
      responding well, it gives me hope as well as the
      others, who are wondering if anything works. Didn't
      Carol and you join the list about the same time?
      Good Luck Cher, and don't be such a stranger. Let
      us know how everything is going.
      Take Care, Connie
      LOL, I have always heard when having a good time, that
      time flies....Smile.

      http://greetings.yahoo.com/