Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] to Scott

  • Mzgee1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2002
      ...Well, Scott, I am very happy for you. I hope you continue to have a good
      treatment experience. I, for one, was glad I had read about the sides with
      old combo..it made me know that I wasn't crazy when they began happening to
      me. Altho my first couple of weeks were fine, the rest of the 13 months
      were not, but I knew if others had been able to perservere, then I might too.
      Treatment sides are, unfortunately, a fact of life for many of us. You may
      in the minority. Rejoice! We ARE happy for you. Like I said, I hope it
      continues throughout, if not, we are here. mzgee