A reply to Scott

  • Mscue40@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2002
      HI Scott, now that is very interesting. I know of another man who after
      feeling a little fluish beginning combo and that was it. He went right on
      working including overtime. he seemingly just breezed through it. And he is
      hep c negative.
      I wonder if there is a study that shows how treatment effects men vs. women?
      I did want to add that my Dr. had me get a medical eye exam before I begin
      treatment.
      I didn't ask him why! I am a person who if you tell me about some illness I
      will be sure to think I am getting it. So if he had said like it can make
      your vision blurry or something I would immediately think my vision is
      getting blurry. Even if it wasn't. You know what I mean. Is anyone else like
      that too! oh I have to laugh at myself.
      A very happy Easter to Everyone

      Donna