Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Carol my Canadian friend

  • Mscue40@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2002
      Oh Hi Carol, Oh how fascinating. We really need to keep in touch. We can go
      through this supporting each other. How marvelous. I think we will probably
      become good friends.
      I am sorry you got the flu:( We with hep c should get flu shots and the hep
      a and hep b series.
      I am lucky enough to live in Cincinnati where we have a very good
      hepatology department at The University of Cincinnati hospital.
      That means the Drs. are very informed, specialized in liver diseases and
      run clinical trials. They also provide liver transplants.
      I am a 1a genotype, infected perhaps 20 or some years ago. I am so eager to
      get this all behind me and be cured!
      I have a friend who was treated and is still negative for hep c.
      The doctor will give me the first shot at the hospital.
      I will be starting a new job April 15 at a salon and day spa here. I am
      hoping to be lucky enough to continue to work as I am a single parent.
      Thanks for writing me everyone
      Donna