Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Who is starting treatment?

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2002
      Hi Donna

      I'm starting standard combo treatment on Wednesday, April 3. The peg
      isn't available in Canada yet. I was delayed starting due to paperwork
      problems, but all is solved now. I'm looking at this Easter weekend as
      being the last time I can justify a pig-out....ordering Chinese
      food....not feeling well enuff to cook cuz I got the flu! ARGGGGG.

      You are so right in your message....there are a lot of brave women and
      men out there who get through this....my "motto" is....if they can do
      it, I can do it. Keep positive thoughts Donna and good luck.

      Carol