Rash and flakes !!!!!!!!!!

  • Papaspridg@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 11, 2000
      Hi Curly
      Well as for the rash, itchy flakes and the spots I too have them and it goes
      and comes. It is I'm told just a part of our disease! I use a shower jell and
      my Dr. now gave me "Fluocinonide cream which seem to help" Sorry I can't be
      more help with that as I am scratching as we speak! :-)
      Tom
    • Leslie Gibbenhuck
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 11, 2000
        Hi!
        Children with liver disease are given Rifampin for itching. Heard it works
        great!
        Regards,
        leslie