Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Brachial Neuritis

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4, 2002
      In a message dated 3/4/2002 9:19:47 AM Eastern Standard Time, micky@...
      writes:

      > I have a question that might be hep C related, I don't know.
      > My cousin in London has hep C and has done interferon/riba tx some time
      > ago.Didn't work, he was left with a thyroid problem and has to take pills
      > for the rest of his life.
      > He was fine up to a few months ago when he started feeling really fatigued
      > and now he wrote to me saying that he has a viral infection called Brachial
      > Neuritis and is going through a lot of pain.
      > He wants to know if this can be hep C related and wants to know if any of
      > you has had this and what to do.
      >
      > May be one of you knows about this condition??
      > thanks for your help!
      >
      > love and light
      > Micky

      Dear Micky,
      Go to the American Association of Family Practice web site
      (http://www.aafp.org/afp/20001101/2067.html). This will get you started. In
      the meantime, it might be an idea for him to find a VERY good chiropractor.
      Hope this helps.
      LOL,

    • Suzy Balone
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 6, 2002
        wow that is what i had symptom wise about 2 years ago! then i found out i
        had hep c

        From: "Patricia Jean" <patriciajean@...>
        To: <GIWorld-Hepatitis@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Brachial Neuritis
        Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 00:45:39 -0600

        I didn't know what Brachial Neuritis was, so I looked it up and I'll share
        the info, sorry tho I can't help you answer if it's hep related.....

        Etiology
        Postulated to be Viral or Allergic Reaction

        Symptoms
        Acute severe Shoulder Pain or arm and neck pain
        Worse at night
        Pain of short duration
        Shoulder weakness follows pain within 1 to 30 days

        Signs
        Multiple shoulder muscle groups involved
        Deltoid muscle
        Rotator cuff muscles
        Biceps muscle
        Triceps muscle