Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Six months vs twelve months

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2002
      Holland is so far advanced in so many things. I would have loved to have
      done 18 months of tx....even though I am a non responder, my viral load
      dropped considerably during tx. And since I handled tx well, it wouldn't
      have bothered me to stay on it for an additional 6 months. Might have
      kept me my job too...I don't think they could have laid me off were I
      still on tx. I was on tx during the first two rounds of layoffs and even
      though they laid off all the people I worked for, I was moved to another
      group...and I think it was due to legal issues since I was on tx.

      Willem....want to get married so I can immigrate to a civilized country?
      <g>

      Blessings
      Tatezi

      --
      If you talk to the animals they will talk with you and you will know
      each other. If you do not talk to them, you will not know them, And what

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3, 2002
        Hi Willem

        I'm so glad Holland is so advanced, 100% over Canada....I think you
        being on treatment for 18 months is a very good, positive step. Good
        luck to you.

        Carol