Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Re: Hi there/Cher

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2 1:36 PM
      --- runabout_104 <runabout104@...> wrote:
      My next pick up of peg will be my last but hv had no viral
      > load
      > as of it---I am sure tht will be a nail biting dy. If I am not @ 0
      > what hv I accomplished??? Does that mean failure??? I guess it does

      > and where do u start after that.

      Cher,
      This is just my opinion, but I think that since you have cirrhosis
      you should stay on the medications longer - for a year if possible.
      That gives you a better chance of a sustained response and a chance
      for your liver to do some healing. Of course, if your doctor won't
      agree, there is not much you can do, but I'd really try talking to
      him about staying on longer. If you have not cleared the virus, NO,
      it is not a complete waste. You have still given your liver a break,
      and often treatment will slow or stop progression of the disease.
      Good luck!

      http://sports.yahoo.com