Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Post Treatment

  • Gail Samples
    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 2, 2002
      ----------
      >From: Mzgee1@...
      >To: GIWorld-Hepatitis@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Post Treatment
      >Date: Fri, Mar 1, 2002, 4:27 PM
      >

      > Dear Edie, congratulations on finishing!!!! Uh..the sweating
      > thing...beatsme, I'm still doing it and it's been 6 months! The sleep came
      > back pretty soon for me. I don't even take any sleep meds at all now. I
      > have just had my 6 month PCR & am still 'undect.'

      Great news on sustained response!!! I am envious!

      gail
    • Mzgee1@aol.com
      Message 2 of 15 , Mar 5, 2002
        Thanks Suzy, me too!

      • runabout_104
        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 11, 2002
          Oh Carol and everyone, I truly don't want to seem ungrateful.I am
          truly happy that everything has been favorable. The cirrochiss does
          bother me A LOT.I come from a long line of worrywarts so part of that
          is just "my way".If I don't hv something to worry about, then
          I "think" up something.I do hope the depressioin fades after
          treatment. At least then I should fine out how much is treatment
          related and how much is me having a major problem. Loosing insurane
          so I am not going to have the insurance for the anti-depressants. I
          am going to look into getting assistance with the Medicine Program-
          Anyone had any luck at all with that, or getting the insurance to pay
          for it certain drugs. I know that Paxil is on their list and I wonder
          too how long all this takes to get into effect. I guess they wdn't
          consider me at all until the insurance is gone,whcih I would really
          like to start the process now. Anybody else had any luck with them,
          please ket me know. cher
        • carol
          Message 4 of 15 , Oct 11, 2002
            Hi Cher....hey I know what it's like to be a worry wart, I'm getting better at it but I've been one all my life too....had a stomach ulcer at age 6....I used to take life too seriously but I've worked on that a lot.....I don't know what the policy is in the USA, but here in Canada I knew I needed to go on anti-depressants which are very expensive....but since I wasn't making a lot of money at the time I qualified for 100% coverage from the Mental Health Society....or whatever they're called. Maybe take a look into that since the US is far superior in their mental health than Canada. Good luck.