Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] I'm New

  • Suzy Balone
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 2 1:22 AM
      WhoopsWelcome Beverly
      Suzy
      knew I had that wrong
      brain just isn't what it used to be

      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 12 11:15 AM
        In a message dated 2/27/2002 1:58:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,
        cwlistmom@... writes:

        > Hello everyone!
        >
        > My name is Beverly and I just joined your group. Thank you so much
        > for posting SO much helpful information.
        >
        > My husband has Hep C and I'm here to learn everything I can to help
        > him.
        >
        > I look forward to getting to know everyone.
        >
        > God bless,
        > Bev

        Dear Beverly,
        My apologies for being so late in welcoming you. My husband has taken over
        the computer. The cardiologist told us he needed to take it easy and sitting
        here keeps him out of trouble, but it means that we're probably going to have
        to put another phone line in for the other computer.:-) A small price to
        pay.
        Prayers are with you and your husband.

      • Patricia Jean
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 14 1:28 PM
          Hey Beverly!!! I don't remember if I said hi or not, sorry, so if I'm
          repeating myself, just remember, I'm a blonde hepper! :)

          Welcome to the group! Great bunch of people here.

          And Anne..... We have 3 computers but the kids don't like their handmedown
          computer, they like our fast ones! Tell hubby get in here and chat with us
          :)

          alley
          http://home.attbi.com/~patriciajean